• Components: Installation Carriers
Bolt carriers to wood studs behind drywall.
Fix sink to carrier with silicone adhesive.
Caulk between sink and finished wall.
- Outer most carriers: Primary carriers
- Inside Carriers: Secondary carriers
- Spacing between all carriers:
Minimum 18-inches. Maximum 32-inches.
- Sink is to be shimmed to intended height.
- Ensure there is no space between the carrier and the sink.
- Primary brackets support the majority of the sink weight.
- Secondary brackets support along the length of the basin.
9-in / 23-cm
18-in / 46-cm
24-in / 61-cm